Suhl (dpa/th) – The fire in a gazebo in Suhl with a body found was probably caused by negligence. This was the result of the investigation by experts, as the police announced on Tuesday. The fire in the garden house in the “Am Sehmar” garden broke out on November 29th.

The emergency services discovered the body while extinguishing it. According to the information, she is a man. However, its exact identity still has to be clarified by a DNA comparison, it said. The arbor burned down to the foundations. The fire damage was estimated at 6,000 euros.